
One of my favorite pattern books. An oldie but a goodie!
The boys have been humbugging me to make them some clothes.
They complain the girls get all mummy's sewing eforts.


Two t-shirts for Liam


Two pairs of shorts and a T-shirt for James.

They seem pretty happy with their Mummy made clothes

This is how I get some sewing time.
THE NEGLECT-O-MATIC
It amuses Michael for at least 10 minutes.
4 comments:
I miss the days of the NEGLECT-O-MATIC!! I wish I could cram my 13 year old in one sometimes!!
Happy Holidays!!!
Great work Tracy! I have to admit I find it easier to just sew something up for Moo. I have more fabric and pattern choices for her.
Well the boys are right! and be thankful they want Mum sewed clothes. There will come a time when they don't!
Great work Tracy, I love those books ... my kids were dressed in those patterns from birth!! So easy to follow and make up.
Grin, Jen
Post a Comment