I've been busy this weekend sewing. I'm sewing costumes for a dance performance Fern is in during the Bundaleer Weekend. I've blogged most of the costumes over on my Enid blog.
These bows I made with the aid of an e-pattern from You Can Make This. The instructions are very good for making the bow, clear and easy to follow with lots of photos. To be honest I feel a bit silly paying for something which is really simple and there are other places to learn how to make nice bows free on the net. The e-pattern contains instructions on how to attach the bows to alligator clips, but I had a hard time finding alligator clips.
The booklet doesn't have instructions on the the adjustable tie I made to attach the bow's to. I had to work that out for myself.The bow tie hardware is distributed by Birch here in Australia.
1 comment:
Look great Tracy. With the clips, what about recycling bra bits next time. I cut all the metal bits off our bras before they go into the bin (or pick them up at the op-shop). They get used for all sorts of projects, good size, fairly discreet and just plain handy (plus cheap)!
Jennifer
Post a Comment