How wonderful for you. I had read another Ausi blog of someone getting a nice rain too. Is that your rain barrel of to the side of Michael and aluminum looking. I can't imagine having to have such a giant rain barrel. We get so much rain here in US Ohio. Hope you get some more. I had read about the great drought in Australia. Wow!
Praise God for the rain!
Shell P.s. I love the wonderful little dresses you made for your precious girls.
This cracked me up! We had a good snow one day, a couple weeks ago, & I know there were many children here just as confounded by it. I just love watching children figure things out, seeing how their minds work.
3 comments:
Yes, we've had some too. We now have rain in the tank for the first time in many months. Time to plan the autumn garden!
How wonderful for you. I had read another Ausi blog of someone getting a nice rain too. Is that your rain barrel of to the side of Michael and aluminum looking. I can't imagine having to have such a giant rain barrel. We get so much rain here in US Ohio. Hope you get some more. I had read about the great drought in Australia. Wow!
Praise God for the rain!
Shell
P.s. I love the wonderful little dresses you made for your precious girls.
This cracked me up! We had a good snow one day, a couple weeks ago, & I know there were many children here just as confounded by it. I just love watching children figure things out, seeing how their minds work.
Post a Comment