This was a very quick project on a nice big hook.
I love how this turned out. The shawl drapes beautifully over the shoulders, as it's not a triangle, it's more rounded. I think I'll make this shawl again. It's quick to make and very pretty.
The Mohair I bought way back in 1996. I had started a jumper in it but it never got finished. I tried frogging it but mohair isn't easy to frog. I had two balls which were intact. One I used to make a shawl for mum last year.
4 comments:
Very pretty, looks like a giant bat :-).
Would just under a ball of that mohair do for it? I have most of a ball sitting here, but I did use a little bit of it to make some fingerless gloves.
Tracy, it's gorgeous!
Very feminine.
Very pretty - lovely colour and design combination.
Post a Comment