Miss Madeline
Designed by The Handmade Dress
Made from two vintage pillowcases
Time taken: one hour and twenty minutes.
Last night I couldn't sleep. So I got out of bed at midnight. Switched on the baby monitor and went down to the shed and did some sewing. I could just squeeze the size 5 pattern onto a pillowcase.
Lilly woke this morning to a new dress! She was very happy and excited. She's worn it to preschool today.
The pattern was US $9.95 and the fabrics cost me nothing. Wendy and her mum gave me these pillowcases a couple of years ago. I bought the size 5 to 10 pattern so I can make this for my older girls too.
Lilly woke this morning to a new dress! She was very happy and excited. She's worn it to preschool today.
The pattern was US $9.95 and the fabrics cost me nothing. Wendy and her mum gave me these pillowcases a couple of years ago. I bought the size 5 to 10 pattern so I can make this for my older girls too.
4 comments:
This looks fabbo Tracy - I also have this pattern and love it. :)
Tracy, you get so much sewing done, I'm envious.
Nice pattern, great dress and lucky girl! (who looks very happy BTW)
I know how you feel sometimes I get up and come into the sewing room / office and read blogs as I worry the sewing machine will wake the hubby.
She looks so adorable! Your children are so lucky to have such a crafty mom. :)
Post a Comment