I managed to loose a couple of hours playing in it this afternoon.
I found a few tutorials to explore.
Birthday Bunting - sewing
Three little fairies - craft with wooden shape
Post it notes cover - scrapbooking
Take along placemat - sewing
Toddler smock - pdf download sewing ( this looks fabulous!)
More baby shoes - pdf pattern and very very cute - sewing
Dishtowel bib - a nice big bib for the grot!
Baby food jar pincushion - this is fantastic I need one
Pintuck Baby dress - This is sooo cute ..I'm going to make one for my DF new baby
Crayon Apron
Baby legs - from socks very cute
Another baby bib
Pillowcase dress
Simple baby dress
Bag tutorial
Big bag tutorial
Big Sister bag
Shoe Bag
Fat quarter bag
Everything pocketbag
Boxy bag - this one is fabulous!
I found a few tutorials to explore.
Birthday Bunting - sewing
Three little fairies - craft with wooden shape
Post it notes cover - scrapbooking
Take along placemat - sewing
Toddler smock - pdf download sewing ( this looks fabulous!)
More baby shoes - pdf pattern and very very cute - sewing
Dishtowel bib - a nice big bib for the grot!
Baby food jar pincushion - this is fantastic I need one
Pintuck Baby dress - This is sooo cute ..I'm going to make one for my DF new baby
Crayon Apron
Baby legs - from socks very cute
Another baby bib
Pillowcase dress
Simple baby dress
Bag tutorial
Big bag tutorial
Big Sister bag
Shoe Bag
Fat quarter bag
Everything pocketbag
Boxy bag - this one is fabulous!
Now don't blame me if you get lost in the net for a few hours
No comments:
Post a Comment