Sunday, 12 April 2009

Happy Easter

Christ Has Died,

Christ Is Risen,

Christ Will Come Again



Hunting up the eggs. Daddy has the basket.
The kids all find the eggs and put them in the basket They are shared out and the little ones don't miss out.





Mark 16:6
And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.

Wishing you all peace and joy.
What ever you celebrate.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Judging by that photo a good time was had by all, and from the looks of Michaels lips he could not wait to get inside before getting into the eggs! Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they all had a good time!

I have tagged you for a meme - hope that's OK.

Therese said...

happy Easter to you and yours Tracy.

Therese

jennifer said...

Gorgeous Easter Family photos Tracy!

One of my parents' friends gave me 2 Enid magazines!! One, I already have, one, I don't ... either way, what a lovely present!! It's the baby one ... loving looking at it ...

Hugs and smiles, Jennifer

Shell said...

Happy Easter to you too Tracy. Glad your family had a wonderful day and the children had so much fun finding eggs. It's so much fun to watch them finding eggs.

Shell

ozjane said...

How wonderful to know that He is not in that grave but He is risen.

I got to be in the worship team on Easter Morning so enjoyed singing.