Step 3: Raid the fruit bowl and anything else that is semi-interesting.
Michael is pretty impressed with his new skill.
I'm not!
Nothing can be left on the table.
All knives need to put away as soon as they have been finished with.
You don't want to see him climb the bunk beds?
He can do it!
It feels like no one but me knows how to close a door around here.
Michael loves being outside so any door left open is exited at speed.
Michael can now climb up the slide and onto the trampoline all by himself!
The nappy he's wearing is a Nappies Covered Chloe Toes.
Both Pete's and my all time favorites.
I was very lucky to have Jodie make a few customs for Michael.
The only problem is that they fit for too long so I haven't needed to buy any bigger ones yet! Michael is still in the smalls and mediums
3 comments:
Wow, he sure can climb! He'll keep you on your toes, quite literally. I wonder how long before he finds out that he can climb onto the house roof? LOL
I sympathise - all 3 of mine have been climbers & Row is the worst of all. Absolutely nothing is safe.
I love Chloe Toes as well. I bought the pattern, but don't need to make nappies anymore because Row doesn't need them. If you think you'd have a use for it, I'd be happy to lend you the pattern.
Hi Tracey!
How lovely to hear the my nappies are your favourites :D Thank's so much.
I can't believe how much Michael has grown and he is so cute too! What happened to that tiny little guy I saw which seems like not that long ago. Gosh!
We must catch up one day soon,
Jodie x
Post a Comment