Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Love SPRINGs Eternal



Love SPRINGs Eternal
Made for Susan
For the Four Season Quilt Swap
Susan requested Red and Spring.


Freemotion quilted with hearts,
Beaded with flowers and hearts


Pieced braid.


Celtic knot with hearts.


Background is pieced with scraps and strips of red.

I really loved creating this piece. It's been a while since I just let myself go. Susan has her quilt now so I can share the colour and theme with you. I'd like to make a few more of these small quilts they are so much fun to make, relatively small and quick to make.

4 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Your celtic knot really looks dramatic against the red background.

Anonymous said...

Impressive - great mixture of techniques and texture.

Mel :) said...

wow! how pretty!!! i love the celtic knot, its just beautiful :D

Unknown said...

that is very pretty, strong yet warm if that makes sense. I love your celtic knots.