Sunday, 5 April 2009

New PJ's For Michael


Practical Pyjama pants from Enid Gilchirst Baby book
I've made these a few times now.
I like the way they are drafted with extra height in the back.
Making more room for the cloth nappy Michael wears.


The fabric is a flannelette another gift from Judith (Wendy's Mum)
I love this fabric and it suits us perfect since our dog is named Scruffy!


Baby Kimono - FREE pattern from Habitual
I made this in a smaller size a few days ago.
This time I did the binding differently. I might have to do a tutorial on the binding I did on this one I found it easier than a few methods I've tried. It doesn't look as good from the wrong side but I think it's easier.




2 comments:

Helen said...

What a blast form the past. Enid Gilchrist's patterns are wonderful. I have one for a baby nighgown, but not many mothers would use a nightgown these days. Love the PJ's, cute fabric :-)

Unknown said...

tracy i so want a pair of these for me! think you could draft up a big girls pattern LOL.