Pintuck Dress - FREE tutorial from Amy of During Quiet Time
Made from a sheet I bought for $2 at the op-shop.
The sheet is beautifully soft, perfect for a little one.
I finished the hem with some lace.
The neckline and arm holes are finished with purchased Bias, another vintage find from an op-shop.
I only did 6 pintucks.
Michael has been raiding my sewing cabinet and I couldn't find my smaller twin needle
I used snaps in the back.
I have a snap press from Snaps Australia.
I was just looking over on Nappies Covered and Jodie now has a hand held snap press!
I've made this for a very special little girl who is not far from making her appearance.
I'm so excited, I'm looking forward to newborn cuddles.
3 comments:
Very cute! You are so prolific with your craft output - I'm very impressed.
that is so cute. I look at clothes like this and want another little girl.
I love it! Thanks for sharing it with me. It's so fun to see someone else enjoying the pattern. That sheet was a great find.
Post a Comment