The girls and I made soap balls.
We bought a kit, which involved mixing the soap base with oils and boiling water and molding the mix into shapes.
We then left the soap to dry for a couple of days.
The kids are enjoying their soapballs in the bath, I don't have to tell them to use soap.
You don't need to buy a kit to make this type of soap.
Links to easy mix and mold soap tutorials:
How to make sweet smelling soap balls
Uses a microwave and grated soap.
Tea soap balls
These sound nice!
More soap Balls
Using Lux soap
Oatmeal Soap Balls
Another grate, melt, mix and mold
Soap Making recipes -
if you scroll down you can see a recipe for just mixing the soap with water to make a mix you can mold like play dough.
Crafty Bits
How To
I'm sure you can find more links around the net!
We bought a kit, which involved mixing the soap base with oils and boiling water and molding the mix into shapes.
We then left the soap to dry for a couple of days.
The kids are enjoying their soapballs in the bath, I don't have to tell them to use soap.
You don't need to buy a kit to make this type of soap.
Links to easy mix and mold soap tutorials:
How to make sweet smelling soap balls
Uses a microwave and grated soap.
Tea soap balls
These sound nice!
More soap Balls
Using Lux soap
Oatmeal Soap Balls
Another grate, melt, mix and mold
Soap Making recipes -
if you scroll down you can see a recipe for just mixing the soap with water to make a mix you can mold like play dough.
Crafty Bits
How To
I'm sure you can find more links around the net!
1 comment:
Are these like bath bombs? I love bath bombs and I've been trying to make them for a while but never got it quite right. I make soap bars all the time, but apparently can't make a bath bomb to save my life! =)
Mine end up very fragile and crumb when we touch them. Is there any trick I'm missing out?
Post a Comment