I've not blogged any of my knitting for ages and it's been mounting up.

A crochet baby cocoon.
Crocheted in a polyester chenille type yarn
It worked up very quickly on a large hook.
Worked from the bottom up, it only took an evening to make.
Not sure it will get any use if we get another heat wave.
I used this pattern here, well I started with that pattern lost count of where I was and just made the rest up!
A crochet baby cocoon.
Crocheted in a polyester chenille type yarn
It worked up very quickly on a large hook.
Worked from the bottom up, it only took an evening to make.
Not sure it will get any use if we get another heat wave.
I used this pattern here, well I started with that pattern lost count of where I was and just made the rest up!
And this set is knitted in a 10ply
The Jacket is the 5 hour baby sweater and it was about 5 hours to knit if you don't include the breaks to feed children and eat.
Pattern Here
The booties were really easy too, not sure if they are practical but I'll soon get to test them out. Or maybe not if it heats up again!
Pattern Here
The soaker is made up.
I can knit soakers in my sleep these days and I normally just stocking stitch the lot and graft. This time I changed to a rib then grafted.
The hat pattern came from a book it was supposed to have pompoms but I sux at pompom making so I put tassels on instead
And this is a baby poncho.
knitted in Powder Puff ( I hate this yarn to knit with)
I did start with a pattern but it was in the flat and annoyed me so I undid it all and cast on in the round and made it up as I went.
And another baby Cocoon
Yarn: Moda Vera Shiver (super bulky)
Needles: 10mm! so huge
I did start this one with a pattern too.
But once again couldn't keep to it!
Undid it and this time worked it in a rib, I thought this might be more snug.
I was also been visiting Tracey's Store TBCards. And she has some baby cocoons for sale. In 8ply wools they look great!
Anyone used a cocoon? Are they useful?
1 comment:
These look fabbo Tracey - you have been so busy!
Post a Comment