Thursday, 19 August 2010

I'm Back..

Did you miss me?
I'm rather hoping you're saying yes!

It took me awhile to realise I couldn't walk away from my blog.
After 4 years it's become a vital part of me.
How else will I record the growing years of my beautiful children?
The reasons I started this blog are still there, my dear friends.
So back to it!
I have a lot to share and catch you up with.

All my love,
Tracy

17 comments:

Grace said...

Yey! I am so glad, welcome back.

Kelly Casanova said...

Welcome back Tracy, love the new look!

Wallis Creek Farm said...

YAY welcome back Tracy...I second handmaden, love your new look!!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Welcome back!! Great to 'see' you again!! Great new look too. And I love all the wonderful dolls you have been working on during your break. Super cute! xox

Laura K said...

Welcome Back!! I certainly missed you! Love the new look of the blog!

Marie said...

Very cool. I am glad your blog is back

Tas said...

Glad to have you back :)

zofia said...

Yay Tracy. Glad to have you back!
Love the quilting background.

Unknown said...

YAY!

Therese said...

so happy to see you back Tracy.

quilary said...

Lovely that you have returned to your blog and I like your new 'quilty' look too.

Rachael said...

Welcome back! I did a double take when you turned up in my reader :)

Unknown said...

So glad to see you blogging again. YES, you were missed. I loved/love reading about your wonderful family and what you all get up to...and your projects are GREAT!
Welcome back!!

Ali said...

Yes I did miss you. I did I did I did - welcome back

Mary said...

I'm so glad you are back. I really missed reading about your life. You have inspired me in my crafting. Love your new look.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed you terribly and I'm thrilled that you're continuing to blog.
Linda from Ottawa, Canada

Ozjane said...

Welcome back.........I just discovered the fact.