My new tools are wool combs and a diz
Used for making roving from fleece.
Dangerous with all those sharpened points.
I've had a little play and I'm in love with what they do.
It's true that the time you spend in fiber preparation is worth it in the spin!
Another Cross breed wool spun into singles.
Here's the Dyed Fiber Club yarn off the bobbin.
Now what to do with it?
And here's the Natural fiber club all spun and plied.
I'm building up a stash of handspun yarns
I need to do something with.
And Rose at her wheel.
Learning to spin with some Coopworth Sliver.
Fern is humbugging to have more fiber to spin her next yarn and I've told her she needs to do something with the one she has already spun. ( Do as I say not as I do!)
It's lovely to have the girls spin with me, but now they want access to my fiber!
I had a lovely big bag of fluff arrive from Jane at Moseley Park and the girls were trying to claim some of it for themselves.
2 comments:
Did Pete make those for you Tracy?
I love that your girls are spinning with you Tracy! You are obviously a very good influence!
Post a Comment