I can spin a rainbow!
Sorry for shouting but I'm so excited
This is spun from English Leicester Fleece
Hand Dyed by Jane at Moseley Park.
It was part of last years Fiber Club
I'd let the dyed locks sit in the bag a little too long
And after some advice from Jane, I washed it in hot water and it was saved.
I carded and spun thick singles.
It's all balled up and ready to knit.
The kids were really impressed with the rainbow ball.
Now what to knit with it?
I was thinking maybe an Eva's Shawl...
or maybe this dress for Heather?
Or This one?
Or maybe this top?
Or maybe design something?
Decisions decisions .......
3 comments:
Oh you clever chick Tracy! Hmm, what to make...
Looks really beautiful, I'm sure you can come up with something to do with it (wink, wink)
holy crap Tracy! That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment