Saturday, 22 August 2009

Another Custom finished and...

The end of an era for me :)
I've closed Desert Rose Designs.
Full details coming on my new private Blog soon :)
This is my last commission.


I designed these myself.
They are knit in the round from the bottom up.
The lighter of the two is knit in Woolorganics - Godwana Colour way
The darker is knit in Colorworks by Heirloom, my current favorite wool.


Yarn Cafe yarn in Archer colour way.
My own pattern again.

Lots of added back rise to make room for a nice big clothie bottom.


The handdyed yarn is a 10ply from Parrot Pants
The black is a Moda Vera 100% wool

Again lots of nappy room
I used the contrast to stripe the leg. this allowed these to be knitted with 100gms of the parrot pant yarn.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

gee girl you sure have been productive..I so love the stripey pants they are red,cheers Vickie

Sam said...

those vests are gorgeous Tracy!