Friday, 28 August 2009

Felted Pictures


Fern and I made a felted picture.
Following the instructions from HERE

It was fun to do but did take a bit of effort.
A good activity to do if you have some built up energy to get rid of.
Lots of rubbing and rolling.

Fern did most of the embroidery herself onto the felt.
I think she's getting addicted to felting, we now have a lot of felted beads.

4 comments:

mcm said...

Thats clever!

Lucky-1 said...

Love reading about parents spending quality time with their kids. What a great felt picture Fern:D

Tas said...

I love that Tracy! Fern should be proud of herself.

Karen said...

This is lovely Tracy - you and Fern did a great job.
I haven't popped in for a while - life has been chaotic and I am behind in my blog trawling - but I was sad to read that you have been having a hard time, feeling sad and also felt the need to change your blog.
I hope you are well and feeling happier and look forward to keeping up with your crafty exploits.