Thank you for popping in for a visit.
I'm taking a break from blogging for a while.
I'm too sad and hurt to continue right now.
Peace and love to all.
I'm taking a break from blogging for a while.
I'm too sad and hurt to continue right now.
Peace and love to all.
27 comments:
I will miss your posts Tracy.
My love to you Tracy. I have no idea what has happened but I will be thinking of you.
big hugs Tracy - if you ever need an ear, I'm here.
Hi Tracy. Hope the pain and hurt lifts soon. Thanking of you xox
I hope everything is ok Tracy :(
Oh Tracy, I sure hope the sad and hurt,will ease over time and that your smiling face will reappear again,quilty hugs Vickie
Thank you everyone for your concern. It's nothing major. I need to be a turtle right now and pull myself into my shell and let the arrows bounce off :) I'm sure eventually the archer will give up and move on.
I too hope that the sun shines for you soon.......
Gill in Canada
Hi Tracy, thinking of you x
Thinking of you Tracey...hope things pick up for you really soon.
Take your time Tracy. You are a constant inspiration and support so please know that I am thinking of you ... ((((((hugs)))))))
I'm sorry your feeling sad and hurt. I'm not sure what happened but I do hope you feel better soon! you will be missed! Take care!
Come back soon hon!
xoxx
take care and remember that we care. hope that whatever is going down becomes managable soon. yeah, my spelling sucks!!
Love you and thinking of you always. From the Nguyens xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Tracy, I'm thinking of you and sending love and light your way. I'm praying your sorrow lifts soon. I'll be here when you come back to blogland, my friend.
Hope we see you back soon Tracey.
Lots of love
xx
Much love to you beautiful lady.
I look forward to your return :)
xoxo
Look after yourself Tracy, prayers headed your way :)
Take care Tracy. Love always
Shelagh
Hugs and prayers
remember that it is nearly always hurting people who hurt us.
You are wise to take a break because I would suspect that you have been hurt by one that is hurting......and you have been wise to hide in the shadow of the rock. Be still and know that He is God.
Oh to bad. I'm so sorry for you. I hope you feel better soon. I really do enjoy your blog. It's nice to read about another mom who has lots of kids too.
Your friend in the States,
Shell
I just checked in to see how you were and found this message. I don't know what happened, but I hope that the sadness and hurt passes quickly. I will be thinking of you.
Sending you love and hope it passes soon.
Hope the sun shines on you again very soon. ((HUGS))
Tracy my lovely friend if you ever need me you know where to find me. i am really missing chatting to you.... :( your chats with me make my day happier. I hope you are feeling calm and at peace and return to your online friends soon...
Love and hugs Donna and her tribe xxxx
((((((Hugs Tracey))))) Take care of you and the precious little bundle you're carrying. I hope things are looking up soon.
xxxxoooo
Post a Comment