I'm making a few changes to my blog.
I'll no longer have any personal post on here. It will strictly be crafty things only.
I've come to realise I'm not comfortable for everyone to see into my home via my blog.
My many friends need not worry they won't get to hear the latest in family news. I'm setting up a private blog so I can still blog about my family and keep you all informed. It just means you'll have to email me for access to the other blog.
I'll no longer have any personal post on here. It will strictly be crafty things only.
I've come to realise I'm not comfortable for everyone to see into my home via my blog.
My many friends need not worry they won't get to hear the latest in family news. I'm setting up a private blog so I can still blog about my family and keep you all informed. It just means you'll have to email me for access to the other blog.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments, phone calls and even a special delivery!!
I love Chocolate :D:D and yes it did make me feel better ;)
I love Chocolate :D:D and yes it did make me feel better ;)
18 comments:
Does that include me? I have your books to deliver back to you at some point soon
So glad too see you back girl,have missed you-sure hope you are smiling again,cheers Vickie
oh Tracy,
you have been so busy. I will email you soon because I would love to keep up with your family blog.
I love all the outfits you have made.
I'm sorry to here that, I'll miss your posts.
I'm sorry to hear this Tracy, it's been nice keeping up with you via your blog, even if I have rarely commented. mel in nsw (mum to Heath)
It is lovely to have you back Tracy! :) I would love to visit your other blog. PM me if I qualify. ;)
Hey Tracy - Im glad you're blogging again - I would love to read about your family so if you want to Id love access.
xx Gilly
Welcome back Tracy! I do hope you are smiling again and I would love to see where you and your family are at. Completely understand the need for privacy and space xox
Hi Tracy!
I really have missed your posts! I have been worried about you after your last post. I'm glad to see you back to blogging!
Tracy, I'm glad you're back blogging. I respect and understand your decision - though I will miss reading about the non-crafty stuff. You and your family have been in the thoughts of mine since your last post.
All the best, Linda
Hi Tracy, glad to see you back. How was your trip? blogworld is a funny place you just assume that you can "be part of another family" and I do respect your privacy and your decision and I am sorry that maybe someone has not interacted appropriately. Take care, Clo
Hi Tracy! Welcome back! I'm going to miss watching your happy family grow up, but I understand your need for privacy. I'll be looking forward to all your crafty goodness!
xo Laura
Hi Tracy! I have missed your blog posts. Sorry to hear that your having a private blog. I enjoyed reading what happens in your world.
Karen
Oh Tracy, I'm so glad to see your blogging again. I am so imspired to keep improving my sewing when I come to your blog.
I'm so sorry to hear of some nasty blogger person and I hope you'd consider letting me share your new blog about family. I too understand why you feel the way you do. I've thought of making a private blog too because of certain people I know who come to my blog to cause trouble.
Take care honey and hope to hear from you soon.
bmhallfam@sbcglobal.net
Shell
mom to six chitlens
I am glad you are back too. I have not known of your site long, but really like what you have done. I have been making the washable lunch bags for all my friends! I am glad that you and your family are okay and I too respect your privacy.
Ann
Glad you're back Tracey. And I would love an invite to your new blog if you will have me :).
Hi Tracey - just got back from vacation and am so glad to see you blogging again! (And, I still miss your lovely voice on your podcast too o:)
I would love to keep up with you and your growing family on your private blog if you'll have me! dlwharp@yahoo.com
Hi Tracy, Tracy here ;-). It would lovely to keep up with your private blog and stay with the growing babies and kids.
Post a Comment