I'm listing these here so I can find them when I want them!
They may also be helpful to you.
Measurement charts:
Children's Sizes chart - From Fiber Gypsy. Newborn to 12 years of age.
Standard Body Measurements - Craft Yarn Council
The below three come from Australian Living Creatively site.
Australian Clothing measurements - Babies and children (PDF)
Australian Clothing measurements - Women (PDF)
Australian Clothing Measurements - Men (PDF)
Pattern drafting HOW to sites:
Weekend Designer
Leenas
Fashion Era.com
Vintage sewing books
Inditutes - designing your own children's clothes
Burdastyle - basic block construction
The Curious Frau
How to draft a pair of baby pants - My passions Blog
How to Draft a Diaper
Construction resources:
Threads Magazine
Sewing.org
Sewing at about
5 comments:
Thank you Tracy! This is so very helpful :)
You are a legend!
Oh thats a wonderful list thanks Tracey :)
Some great links there Tracey! Thanks for the legwork, or in this case, the finger work :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to post these and sharing.
Post a Comment