Tuesday, 9 June 2009

10 weeks 4 days Preggy Belly


Bub may be only the size of a small apple but my body must think he/she is already the size of a football! This is my seventh baby maybe my body is just assuming the postion!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My body did that for baby number two - I'd hate to think what it would do for baby number seven!

Therese said...

I think my belly has looking like that since I was 14 weeks pregnant with number 7.

kym said...

Congratulations Tracy!
Beautiful belly!

Kylie said...

I would say that you body just know what do do now - looking good Tracy - looking forward to the next 30 weeks.

ozjane said...

Brave lady.....from one who medically could not have chn and compensated by teaching Preps for many years...I sort of equate you with the year I taught 50 x 4.5 yr old Preps. Yep 50 it was in 1965 in Frankson. And every kid could read at least one book by the end of the year. Do not talk to me about how they wrecked teaching reading in the '80's onwards.

Unknown said...

Bub is just setting up camp, Tracy you have no say! LOL.

naomi said...

congrats Tracy! Hope you are keeping well. I am in my last trimester with my 3rd baby, and have so many people asking if its twins...nope, just my belly flopping back into position! Cant imagine what state I would be in with the 7th, I think you look great!

Sam said...

what lovely news Tracy! Congratulations!

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness I missed this! Big congratulations to you ! How wonderful :D.