I like the look of a Banadana bib.
Michael needs a bigger size than the ones I previously made.
I drafted a pattern for a larger version with a slightly curved neckline.
I scanned my pattern in and saved it as a PDF file to share with you.
Michael needs a bigger size than the ones I previously made.
I drafted a pattern for a larger version with a slightly curved neckline.
I scanned my pattern in and saved it as a PDF file to share with you.
Michael's Bandana PDF Pattern Click HERE
I've loaded the file to a free hosting service! so Should work now!

Cut two pieces using the pattern on the fold of the fabric.
The outer piece a printed cotton.
The backing an absorbent fabric such as flannel.

Lay the pieces right side together.
Pin them really well as the sides are on the bias and will stretch as sewn.
Sew around the outside leaving an opening where indicated on the pattern sheet.



Clip and grade the point, the curve and the rounded ends of the bib.
As shown in the photos above.

Turn the bib through the opening.

Press the bib well. Rolling the sides with your fingers to get them to sit nice.

Top stitch all the way around the bib.
I sewed 1/8 of an inch from the edge.
Sewing up the opening as you go.

Place your snaps or sew velcro to the rounded ends of the bib.
You may want to adjust the placement to suit your child.

Now go put it on your cute little dude!
I've loaded the file to a free hosting service! so Should work now!
Start by printing out the pattern. Cut and tape the two pieces together
Cut two pieces using the pattern on the fold of the fabric.
The outer piece a printed cotton.
The backing an absorbent fabric such as flannel.
Lay the pieces right side together.
Pin them really well as the sides are on the bias and will stretch as sewn.
Sew around the outside leaving an opening where indicated on the pattern sheet.
Clip and grade the point, the curve and the rounded ends of the bib.
As shown in the photos above.
Turn the bib through the opening.
Press the bib well. Rolling the sides with your fingers to get them to sit nice.
Top stitch all the way around the bib.
I sewed 1/8 of an inch from the edge.
Sewing up the opening as you go.
Place your snaps or sew velcro to the rounded ends of the bib.
You may want to adjust the placement to suit your child.
Now go put it on your cute little dude!
My mum taught me to share when I was a child.
So I am sharing this with you!
I give this to YOU freely.
So please do not copy and sell this pattern, that is NOT nice and illegal.
You are welcome to copy and share this pattern freely with others.
You are very welcome to make items for sale from this pattern.
Any mistakes you find please let me know and I'll make amendments to the instructions and pattern.
I'd really love to see the Bandana you make with this pattern so please drop me an email!
So I am sharing this with you!
I give this to YOU freely.
So please do not copy and sell this pattern, that is NOT nice and illegal.
You are welcome to copy and share this pattern freely with others.
You are very welcome to make items for sale from this pattern.
Any mistakes you find please let me know and I'll make amendments to the instructions and pattern.
I'd really love to see the Bandana you make with this pattern so please drop me an email!
13 comments:
thanks so much for this pattern. My daughter is teething so much, a bib is a permanent accessory, she needs some cuter ones!
Great pattern..thanks for posting it!
You are very kind and i'm sure your Mother would be proud. Cant wait to try this pattern out as it is going to be my ''first'' project with the sewing machine im getting this weekend!!! :) will let ya know how i get on... wish me luck!
Thank for this pattern :) ive already made two bibs for my little one, it took me about half an hour to finish both of them, ready for tomorrows walk :)
thanks again :)
Thank you very much! Anna from Sweden
fantastic pattern and love picking the fabrics for my own handmade bibs. I adjusted it slightly so I can cut out 4 bibs onto one fat quarter
I want to make a sun protection bib for myself, I will use your instructions and size it big!
Thanks!
I'm so happy I somehow accidentally stumbled upon this! I live in a 3rd world country and I'm in the US right now but have very limited suitcase space. I was wanting bibs like this that are so expensive when ordering them online and it never occurred to me to make them myself! I can make tiny ones and big ones and whatever I want to make now. yay! Thanks for sharing!
Hi there, I'm having trouble accessing the pattern file for the bandana bib. Is it possible to email it to me?
Thanks!
Rose
c.rose.fuchs at gmail.com
Hey, I love the look of this bandana bib, but am having trouble accessing the pattern. Is there any chance you can email the pattern to me? It would be very much appreciated.
Thanx,
-Trine-
trine.j.agnew@gmail.com
Hey, I love the look of this bandana bib, but am having trouble accessing the pattern.
Is there any chance you can email the pattern to me? It would be very much appreciated.
Thanks!
dragonflyprincess1@hotmail.com
Hi Tracy, I'd love to download this pattern but when I click on the link for the PDF I get a message saying 'File not Found'
Christabel ..I've updated the link but if still no luck email me and I'll forward you the file. (pthenwood atbigponddotcom)
Post a Comment