Happy 7th Birthday Liam.
Liam choose Burritos for his birthday dinner, which we all enjoyed.
For dessert we had Nan's chocolate cake, which Liam enjoyed decorating himself.
The years have gone by so quickly.
They are only children for such a short time.
I can still remember that first newborn cuddle.
I still remember the complete awe and joy of holding him in my arms for the first time.
I remember that wonderful newborn smell, our first feed.
I'll always remember the polite way he'd ask for a feed as a toddler..
"Booby, please mummy." He'd say as he climbed into bed with me.
He's growing into such a beautiful boy.
He's very loving and caring.
He adores being a big brother.
He's very clever and loves learning.
He may be one of six children but he is just as special and unique as any only child.
He may be in the middle of my brood but he's never lost or lacking in love and attention.
I feel so blessed and honored to call myself Liam's mum.
4 comments:
I read your blog all the time but never comment. Today's posting was so sweet it made me tear up. You captured how all mother's feel with the relentless passage of time as reflected by our children.
Love your blog!
Happy birthday Liam! Just a wonderful post for me to read, as I await the arrival of my little one :) Gorgeous, Tracy!
Happy belated 7th birthday, Liam!
Blessings,
Jill
<><
Lovely words Tracy. Beautiful family. Happy Birthday Liam! xox
Post a Comment