I was browsing through our local paper today and what did I spy?
Someone selling a Bernina Artista 180 for.....$950!!
I've resisted buying an embroidery machine due to their price, but this was too much of a deal to resist.
The same machine is listed currently on Ebay for $2200!
It's in perfect condition, recently serviced by a service agent with an excellent reputation, with all service records included.
9 comments:
Oh wow Tracy what a bargain find you have there, I would say it was meant to be just for you,cheers Vickie
Congrats on the great find, that's certainly a great deal. Have fun :-)
Congratulations......you will get so much joy out of it.
But you will also find a new stash of cottons, stabilizers, embroidery designs and where the heck do you put them...LOL.
I had my D1 Hus machine serviced this week ...$217 but still so worth it to keep it up to date and going sweetly.
Join Embroidery Library mailing list and watch out for specials.
I can really help to lead you astray........lol.
LOL, Tracy like you needed another addiction!! Welcome to the Embroidery World. I have more designs than I will ever stitch but they are so cute and don't get me started on in-the-hoop projects.
Evil grin - welcome!
Wow, lucky you! Can you imagine the cute little onsies you could make? I am a tad bit jealous! Have fun with it!
Oh Tracy thats awesome! You're going to have so much fun with that!
Just move your bed to the shed and be done with it, woman!
No no , dont move the bed to the shed, just set the machine beside the bed and change the thread in your sleep..it really is that easy..ha ha
Oh wow what a score!
Can't wait to see what you whip up on this one - happy sewing!
Post a Comment