Tuesday, 23 January 2007

Gumnuts quilt finished



Gumnuts is finally finished. I started this one in Tennant Creek about a year ago. It sat in a box for ages. I rediscovered it while tidying up my stash and went about finishing it. I loved doing the quilting on this one. I used a pounce to mark the quilt. The pouncce worked well on the darker areas on the yellows I still needed to use the blue pen as I couldn't see the pounce. I'm really happy with this one. And No Puckers!:D

5 comments:

Trippylongsocks said...

WOW. Tracy I really hope to get you to make some customs for me one day. Yoru quilts are GORGEOUS!!!

Sue said...

Well done...its lovely

His Office, My Studio said...

Gumnuts is beautiful!

Thank-you for your comment on my blog.

Sandra said...

Beautiful colors on the gumnuts quilt. Congrats on finishing!

JUST A MOM said...

I love this oen also great work.