I've added a final border and have started to pin the quilt out ready for quilting. I bought myself a quilters pounce and I'm going to have a go at using some stencils for quilting. I mostly freemotion or stitch in the ditch. The pounce seems easy enough to do and is clear to see.
3 comments:
let me know how you go with it then I can try yours out in May lol
Oh Tracy, that is gorgeous! Remember you gave me a piece of that same fabric? I was packing the fabric up the other day (and having a trip down memory lane at the same time of course) and came across that piece and a couple of others I had put aside to go with it and thought of you. (Remember I said on the phone I had been thinking of you but couldn't remember why?)Can't wait to be moved so I can pull everything out and make a huge mess playing with stuff again! Again, it's lovely and I look forward to seeing it finished. PS will be down your way in October.
Bronnie
I just bought a pounce and some stencils too so yes, let us know how it works.
Post a Comment