Why is it when you should be studying you suddenly have a burst of creative energy?
I was the same at University. Everything got put off to the night before. My best studying was done from midnight to 5 am :(
I really need to get my course finished I'm running out of time. I've put a ticker at the bottom of my BLOG to try and kick me into doing it. I'm enrolled in Thomson Education doing the Dressmaking and Pattern cutting Course. I finished a dressmaking couse from Stott's a few years ago and I'm doing this one especially for the pattern cutting. I've learnt different things from each. I liked the Stott's one as it was more hands on. The Thompson one is very through and I've learnt lots. I only have three assignments left to submit. One of which is done, one just needs a magyar sleeve pattern drafted and the third is started as well. I just don't seem to be able to finish :(.
It really would only take me a weekend to finish it.
Once it's done I can start on the
Fashion course I enrolled in 6 months ago and haven't started yet.
My friend Sue will laugh when she reads this. She was a real help in motivating me to get some done in Tennant before we moved. She also knows how unmotivated i can be with study.
2 comments:
nice to see this getting finished
I think you should move the ticker tape back up to the top so you can see it every time you log on. At the bottom is easy to ignore.
Post a Comment