
I am just about to head off to take Lilly to her first day at pre-school.
She is sooo excited and has been ready for over an hour!
Wish us luck .. I hope I don't cry again....
Well I was good, I didn't cry until I got into the car after dropping her off. She's all on her own, no big brothers and sisters, no mummy and daddy, just Lilly. Lilly is in pre-entry so I get to pick her up at 11.30. I'm sitting here waiting for the phone to ring. I hope she's okay.
Toohey has made a full recovery. Amazing what a few antibiotics and a vet can do. She'd be 11 now, old for a big dog. When she does go I don't want another dog, I don't want to go through the trauma of losing another. The down side of having a wonderful relationship with a pet is the pain when they die.
Toohey has made a full recovery. Amazing what a few antibiotics and a vet can do. She'd be 11 now, old for a big dog. When she does go I don't want another dog, I don't want to go through the trauma of losing another. The down side of having a wonderful relationship with a pet is the pain when they die.
I have another quilt commission :D!!
The design brief :
It's for a baby, it's to be girly in colour. The client wants a square quilt to go on the floor for baby to play on so probably 1.5m square? The rest is up to ME, just the type of commission I love.
I'm thinking of a medallion quilt, pinks and greens, maybe a touch of yellow......
4 comments:
I hope that you had a good morning with just bubby and hubby. Glad to hear that Toohey is feeling better.
She looks so grown up.
Hope you enjoyed your first day Lilly. Is this the reason for all the new clothes she's been getting lately? I thought you were just on a sewing bender. (btw love those capris - I made Niamh a dress out of that fabric, it is so bright & lovely).
Post a Comment