
Toohey
Toohey passed away today at 4.15pm.
My big beautiful girl will be so sadly missed.
She was such a special dog.
She was so gentle and loving.
She gave unconditional love to us all
I'll so badly miss the weight of her head on my lap.
I'll miss her lying beside the bed.
She used to follow me like a shadow and just a pat would make her happy.
Rest peacefully good friend.
My big beautiful girl will be so sadly missed.
She was such a special dog.
She was so gentle and loving.
She gave unconditional love to us all
I'll so badly miss the weight of her head on my lap.
I'll miss her lying beside the bed.
She used to follow me like a shadow and just a pat would make her happy.
Rest peacefully good friend.
16 comments:
I am sorry that you have lost Toohey. :(
So sorry to hear of Tooheys passing Tracy.
Big hugs to you and your family
Tracy,
I'm sure there are rabbits in heaven! Sorry for your loss. ((HUG))
Jana
Big Hugs Tracy for you and the kids ... a very sad day.
oh I am so sorry Tracy...and just when you thought she had made a full recovery.
I'm so sorry for your loss Tracy, much love to you and your family xoxo
hugs Tracy, I know what it's like to lose a beloved family member. Take care.
so sorry to hear this Tracy. Dogs are just wonderful loving animals to have around. Thinking of you and the family, Kat
hugs to you all. she was a beautiful girl.
I'm so sorry, Tracy.
{{{HUGS}}}
I'm sorry to read about Toohey's passing, just as she seemed to be getting better.
I'm sure there are plenty of rabbits for Toohey to chase in heaven.
So sorry to hear she's gone, Tracy. Love to you all and I am certain that there are rabbits in heaven.
Vale Toohey, i feel your pain sweetheart, big love to you and the family....
I'm so sorry to hear about Toohey, Tracy. She was (is) a beautiful dog. Love, Jill <><
So sad to hear you are parted from your friend. They are such wonderful friends and love us, as you have said, so unconditionally.
I hope one day you will have another one to celebrate the joy that this lovely dog brought into your life.
I think Children learn so much from a dog. Someone they can go to when all else fails as well.
Moggie sends a sad meow to try and comfort you a little bit. She thinks that the creation of rabbits and mice will not be wasted.
Post a Comment