Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Rose gets her frock.

Another Enid Gilchrist design. I've blogged a few details on my Enid blog


Rose loves her new frock. I made a stiff underslip to give the skirt a lift.
Fern is pleading for me to make her one of these frocks too.



5 comments:

willow and moo said...

The dress looks amazing with the underslip! Rose is a doll.

Anonymous said...

That dress is absolutely beautiful...I love the underskirt, too.

Anonymous said...

Clever clever clogs again.
Please can I have some of your energy pills......lol.
I did manage sit and sew today and made macadamia tarts and raspberry tarts and then a big raspberry tart and tonight an asparagus quiche tart and a quiche lorraine tart to take out to morrow...so there has been some activity in the house. Vbg.
How much material did that frock take?
It is super cute.

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is a really lovely dress, you're a very talented sewer.

Gill in Canada

Anonymous said...

I love this dress! It looks terrific on Rose, and I think that the underslip really helps. I'm enjoying your Enid blog too!