Monday, 27 October 2008

Swap with Suzanne


I received a wonderful parcel from Suzanne on the 2nd of September. Suzanne is a member of Crafty Mama's (my favorite forum).

It's taken me this long to blog about it. I wanted to finish my part of the swap before I did.
Suzanne your swap is in the mail :) I hope you like it. It took me longer than I thought to complete my part of the swap. I ended up frogging it three times to get it right.

I'll post some photos of my part of the swap once Suzanne has it.


This is the hoody Suzanne made Lilly. The top is a Kwik Sew Pattern in size 4.
The fabric is beautiful and the workmanship and finish top quality.
You do beautiful work Suzanne.
Thank You

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is really nice and a perfect fit.

Gill in Canada