Friday, 31 October 2008

weaving


Weaving done on an Ashford knitter's Loom
Acrylic yarn from spotlight.


I just washed both scarves and have hung them to dry.
You have to wash a weaving to allow the fibers to settle.
I'll steam them both next and press them between a pressing cloth.

I'm finding weaving fun to do and really creative. I want to try some different types of weaving now. I'm going to hassle Pete to make me some frames and try some rag weaving.

4 comments:

willow and moo said...

Those look great Tracy!

Unknown said...

Seriously YOU did that, gosh Tracy that is so rustic and earthy and unbelievably cool!

Anonymous said...

I left a comment and it's not here! ahhhhhhh.Hi Tracy, love your weaving. I want to try it too. I have been following your lovely childrens' clothes too. Now just maybe this will work! -Tracy

Kat said...

They're fantastic! Is there anything you cannot do?? Very talented lady you are!