Monday, 20 October 2008

A morning in the park


Is she not a cutie? No, not one of mine. Her mum is Bec from Bec's babies blog


Mickalee and Brandy enjoyed the ride on an plane.


Lilly enjoyed some construction work.


Bec got some exercise! I take the photo's, so no photos of me. I prefer to be behind the lens.


Weeeeeeee! Down the slide we go.


Time to go home and have our nap.


Thank you for the beautiful comments left on Toohey's post.

2 comments:

Bec said...

Just for putting up that terrible photo of me,I get to drive behind your bike and trailer in the morning on the way to kindy with the hazzard lights on. I might even have the radio on full blast playing "highway to hell" ROFL.
All the girls look adorable as always but we are biast arn't we.

Gill - That British Woman said...

it looks like you have a beautiful spring/summer day?

Glad the adults had as much fun as the kids!!

Gill in Canada