The recipe for theses comes from HERE
I varied it.
I used 2 and 1/2 cups of rice bubble. 1 cup of Cocoa pops and 1/2 cup of M&M mini bakes.
I cut the mix into 12 good sized bars.
All up I estimate them to cost $5.50 for 12.
I used 2 and 1/2 cups of rice bubble. 1 cup of Cocoa pops and 1/2 cup of M&M mini bakes.
I cut the mix into 12 good sized bars.
All up I estimate them to cost $5.50 for 12.
4 comments:
Thanks Tracy! Might give it go, although will last 2 seconds here lol! xox
Olá! Conheci o seu cantinho e é muito criativo! Lindo também!... Amei mesmo!!! Parabéns pelo seu trabalho! Se puder, dê uma espiadinha no meu:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijos do Brasil.
Tracy they look yummy. Are Mini M&M bakes special ones for baking? Never heard of them. So did the kids luv them?
Tracy these look awesome - i know my clan would go for them!
Post a Comment