Liam is very sad and sore right now.
He had an accident on his bike.
The Damage:
- 1 broken nose
- 3 very wobbly teeth, 2 of which are adult ones
- lots of cuts and ahole that goes all the way through his top lip, currently being held together by tape.
- abrasions to hands and face
- Lots of pain
We have to go back to the doctors on Friday to check on the nose.
Holding your child's hand while he is in pain is one of the hardest things a mother must ever do. You really can't protect them from everything.
10 comments:
Oh Tracy! I hope he recovers well. So sorry you all have to go though this. Hope hubby is home xox
oy.
It is hard to hold your child's hand when they are hurting.
Many prayers for Liam and for a fast recovery.
Oh Tracy...poor Liam and poor mama :(. Hope the healing is swift.
Poor Liam, so sorry he had this accident. I hope he has a quick recovery and his teeth settle again with no damage.
aww poor little mite...hope he heals well..cheers Vickie
Poor little Liam, hope he recovers soon with no permanent damage.
Poor, poor baby - it is SO hard when your child is hurting. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
How did you do that? How do you feel now? Hope you feel better soon Liam. Sounds like your bike is no good.
Miss you from Joshua-Ngoc.
Oh no! The poor lad, I hope he gets lots of attention and care from his siblings and recovers quickly.
oh, poor little man! This made my eyes water, he looks so sore and sorry. I hope he is healing well. Not sure how I would cope if this happened to one of mine...if only we could take their pain.
Post a Comment