Sunday, 27 December 2009

Christmas Presents I can now show off!


This is Lizzy.
Her pattern was in a Women's Weekly book for soft toys.
I made her for DK, for Christmas.
I loved making her!
I think I need to get into some serious doll making in the near future.
I hear D.K loves Lizzy and as per normal has removed all her clothes repeatedly!
I think I need to make Lizzy a few spare outfits.


And this is DK's big brother, Josh's quilt.
It's HUGE and will fit a queen size bed when he's all grown up.
Josh's mum choose some of the fabrics when they spent last Christmas here with us.
We missed them this year.


3 comments:

JulieT said...

Great Christmas pressies I love the Kangaroos!

Unknown said...

Wow what gorgeous gifts! I love the kangaroos too how original and special.

Unknown said...

Lizzy is beautiful, you've done a fantastic job...AND the quilt...gorgeous, WELL DONE!!