
What's in the box??
It's old and dusty.

Must be treasure!

Oh my isn't she beautiful!
A portable hand crank sewing machine!
A Tailor Bird
I found some information
HERE about her.
She was made somewhere between late 1940's and early 1950's

Unfortunately her manual is missing.

But she does have 2 bobbins and her shuttle.

I bought her in Caltowie about 5 years ago.
Her movement is free, so once I work out how to thread her and her shuttle I'm hoping she still sews.
5 comments:
She is beautiful Tracy :) I have a Jones hand crank, but she needs a little more love than yours (but I do have the manual, so that may help lol).
OH...WOW...What a beautiful machine. I don't have a hand crank one...yet!!
gorgeous machine Tracy maybe if you google enough you may be able to find a manual online I found one for my singer featherwieght 222k by doing that!
Oh how cool!
Tracy, where has she been hiding for the past five years? How special.
Post a Comment