Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Ripple Baby Afghan


Crocheted in Merino Magic By Heirloom Yarns
Pattern from new Corcht Basics from Leisure Arts


I like the end result but found it a pretty boring pattern.

Baby is close now.
I was rather hoping bub was waiting for me to finish this blanket.
Oh well, I'll have to go finish another project to see if bub is waiting for that to be completed.

10 comments:

zofia said...

oh, it's beautiful Tracy. Good on you for finishing. I'm sure that little one is on the way very soon...

Toria said...

Try offering Tim Tams, they tend to be a good inducement :-).

Lovely afghan.

JulieT said...

Its just gorgeous! I love how it makes a star!

Clarinda said...

That is lovely Tracey, I too love the star pattern.

bub could be here any day now???

willow and moo said...

I like the pattern too!
Such a pretty afghan.

Tas said...

Very pretty Tracy. I can get the repition thing but the result is worth it.

Gilly said...

awesome Tracy you are so clever..hopefully not long now:)

Unknown said...

i guess this baby does not want to be born in the "naughties". Pretty afghan, lucky bub.

Shelli said...

Hi Tracey! Love the blanket! I have been wanting to do one like this for a long time. I completed a ripple afghan for my Dad for Christmas and found that pattern boring, too! That was a straight up ripple, though - no star. When I do one (a star), will let you know if I find that more interesting! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas! Happy New Year!!

Kelly Casanova said...

Fantastic Tracy, I used the same colours for a knitted hat while awaiting last bub's arrival.
Happy new year!