I have lots of bench space now.
Still a few little jobs to go. The old tiles near the stove need to come off and the wall repaired and repainted and we need a custom built bench for the microwave corner.
This is an IKEA kitchen Udden.
I love how streamlined it is and how easy it will be to keep clean.
There's still a lot to do.
But we do a little at a time as we can afford it.
I'd like to put a wood oven/ heater in the fireplace.
Eventually there will be a huge remodel of the bathroom, laundry and toilet areas.
This will add some room to the dining area.
5 comments:
Wow Tracy you are lucky to have a few good men around you that are handy! Lovely looking kitchen and lots of bench space. very nice!
Hooray! It looks wonderful, enjoy your new space.
Looks wonderful! Cooking will be a joy in it.
Fantastic!
Will is called the foreman by our builders. He loves to supervise just like Michael!
fantastic Tracy what a wonderful kitchen and well deserved! Think how much chocolate slice you can make in that space :D
Post a Comment