Michael turned 2 yesterday. And to celebrate he threw a wonderful tantrum! Even threw himself onto the floor, I was pretty impressed. Fern and Rose baked and decorated the cake for him And we all enjoyed it after bath time.
Nnnaaaaaaaw! How cute that the girls made his cake!
For some reason I've always thought M was younger then Le Punk...? But she won't be 2 until next month... no doubt she'll have a tantrum of her own... she has a couple a day lol.
Happy 2nd Birthday Michael, welcome officially to the terrific 2's :) The girls did a great job making and decorating Michaels' cake and that is a great photo of them all. I had a giggle at the look on Liams' face though lol
8 comments:
Nnnaaaaaaaw! How cute that the girls made his cake!
For some reason I've always thought M was younger then Le Punk...? But she won't be 2 until next month... no doubt she'll have a tantrum of her own... she has a couple a day lol.
Happy Birthday Michael!
happy birthday Michael. I hope you enjoyed your day despite the tantrum.
Happy 2nd Birthday Michael, welcome officially to the terrific 2's :) The girls did a great job making and decorating Michaels' cake and that is a great photo of them all. I had a giggle at the look on Liams' face though lol
Happy Birthday Michael!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Michael! Tracy is that your cake recipe? Did you teach the girls? They did a great job decorating it too. sweet....
Happy Birthday Michael! Hope you calmed down and had a wonderful day ;) Looks like the girls did a fabulous job of your cake!
2 already? What a little man! And he is awfully cute in spite of his tantrums!
Post a Comment