


The lovely Donna and I had a craft challenge this afternoon to design and create baby shoes.
Here are my efforts. Very conservative. I had a little look around the web and got some ideas on construction. Then drew around Michaels foot and added some room for growth and seam allowance. Then evened the line out a bit, making the soles left and right. By cutting the front part off and splaying it I made the uppers. The backs I did two different ways.
I think next time I'll change the sole shape to points and make a pixie type pair.
5 comments:
they are wonderful, might need to put in my order ;)
Luv Carolyn
They are so cute Tracy!
Cute!! Way cute!
They are so cute :-). Does Donna have a blog so we can see what she came up with? (I'm a sucker for looking at cute baby shoes)
I love them!
Post a Comment