We made Rocky Road today. Here is our recipe. We made it up by adding our favorites.
750 grams of chocolate
60 grams of Copha
1 packet of marshmallows chopped in half.
1 packet of glace cherries chopped in half.
1/2 a cup of coconut
1/2 a cup of chopped peanuts
Mix the marshmallows, cherries, coconut and peanuts together in a large bowl.
Melt the chocolate and copha together in the microwave.
Mix the two mixtures together and put in a slice tin to set in the fridge.
Chop into chunks and enjoy!
3 comments:
Yum, I love rocky road; thanks for the recipe! Might get DD to make some for my birthday on Friday.
Thanks for dropping by my blog and wishing me well with the shoulder; more pain: the physio told me today that I'm to have limited computer use and no knitting, crocheting or anything like that!
ohhhh i so cant read this post, the pic looks soooooooo yummy!!!!!
oh YUM!! We all LOVE Rocky Road. And the recipe looks so easy...why have I not made it before. lol
You won't regret making the choc caramel slice...it's delish. :-)
Post a Comment