Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Chit chat and the Cat

Ollie is constantly finding new places to hide from the kids. His other favorite spot is found by crawling into a drawer and then jumping down into the back of the chest of drawers and trapping himself. I have to check when I close drawers that Ollie isn't in there.

The kids are still on school holidays which accounts for all the food posts of late!

Michael had his immunisation today. He was very brave and only cried a little. One in each leg and a little syrup on his tongue. I had a flu shot and I was very brave too. Last year I caught every virus going, so I decided to try a flu shot this year.

The school holidays have whizzed by. The kids are back at school next Monday. I'm going to miss having them home. When they are in school the time I have with them is such a rush. A rush to get them up and dressed and to school. A rush to get the homework, sports and music practice done and then the rush to do the dinner, baths, dessert and bed routine.

I really miss homeschooling. But the kids are loving school and it was the right decision for us to put them into school when we did. I need to accept I can't do it all.

Thank you to all my readers and the nice comments you leave. I love visiting all your blogs too and reading what others are doing. I get so much inspiration from your blogs.

No comments: