
I've finally got a little time to get some sewing done. I finished my "The Knit & Go Girl Knitting Tote" The fabic came from an op shop. It's nice and big and will be great to take with me on those longer car trips. I bought the pattern from HERE I've only made the tote as I don't really need a needle roll. The project bag looks nice too, it has a circle base so would sit nice.
The girls have learnt to knit and I made them both a project bag to keep their knitting in. This is a very simply design with a drawstring and a handle which is snapped so the girls can hang their bags from the rails of their bunk beds.

The kids are on school holidays and have been helping to look after Michael. I'm really enjoying having my kids home. Fern is a great help with Michael she often cuddles him while I cook dinner.
2 comments:
I really like your bags. I've always thought draw string tops on bags were a good idea so I include them too. Maybe I need another knitting / quilting bag???
Your bags are lovely Tracy, as are you children. Its refreshing to hear a mum being glad for the school holidays rather than groaning about it!
Post a Comment