Sunday, 27 April 2008

ssssssCyril



I spent this morning sewing Cyril the Snake. He's a very cute guy, not scary at all. But he has got himself all caught up on the trailer cage and is a very inquiring fellow and had to check out my NEW LAPTOP!

Peter arrived home from his weekend trip to Sydney with a new ibook to replace my poor dearly departed lappy. Pete's busy setting the new ibook up right now. He's refusing to swap and let me keep his pro-book :P I've got very attached too.



I think it may be time to get serious about making DRD make some money. I've really enjoyed sewing the baby blocks, balls and my friends Cyril. So keep a watch on the store for a few baby toys to appear in the near future!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

a new macbook woo ho!

Vi said...

Love the snake Tracy. And congrats on your new shop...it looks great!!

Vi