Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Sewing for the store



I got busy last night and made 6 project bags. These are destined for the store at some stage. I've pulled all the stock off the store and Peter has re-jigged the colours. It may be months before I open the store again. I want to get lots made. I'm debating whether to list the quilts again, or keep them as gifts.

I've been working on a couple of toy snakes and some rag dolls to add. I'm planning on making some applique polar fleece cot blankets, they're cheaper than quilts to produce and may sell better.

I have a huge stash of patchwork fabrics. especially fat quarters. So I'm looking for a few fat quarter friendly projects to add to the store.

There's no rush, a little at a time. The store keeps me busy, my brain in gear and nourishes my creative urges as I stay home and cherish my children's growing years.

1 comment:

fi said...

love the fabrics you have used!i so need a slowcooker!i menu plan as well, it's the only way to go!