He's growing so quickly! Still fully breastfed and putting on lots of weight. He's a happy little man as long as he's held! We're getting 3 to 4 hours between feeds at night. I miss sleep! But he only has to smile for it all to be worth it.
The hat was made by Suzanne for Suzanne's house of wool It was a gift. Thank you!

6 comments:
I agree!! He is so beautiful! Those eyes are gorgeous, I understand the smiling making it all better, I remember so many nights with Jayda when I'd be sitting there feeding her and wishing I could get some sleep, and she'd look up at me and smile and instantly I'd think, oh it's okay, you can deprive me of as much sleep as you want!
Tracy he is so cute!!!!
Look at those squishable/kissable cheeks!!
What a lovely boy! There's nothing like your own gorgeous baby. Remember to pinch the Macbook Pro sooner next time ;-)
~Tracy
What a cute little boy! And that hat-- I love it! :)
Yes, he is sooooooo cute and he is growing so quickly. I absolutely love the HUUUUGE eyes.
Look at those beautiful eyes :)
Post a Comment