Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Week 37!


This pregnancy has flown by!
Baby is due just after Christmas.
It's NOT allowed to come before I have too much to do and no where for it to sleep.
Number Seven was a surprise package and I had given away my trusty bassinet to a good friend.
When I rang her to tell her I'd need it back she laughed at me!
Her little one is just about to grow out of the bassinet so back home it is headed soon.
That bassinet has had more babies than I can remember sleep in it.
All of my brood and all the foster babies we have looked after over the years.


Michael is soon to be a big brother.
That's making me sad, soon my focus will shift to the new baby and he'll be moved up in the order.
No longer the baby of the family!
Just at a time when I am totally enthralled with him.
Amazed each day by how clever he is, how sweet.
Watching his little personality explode.

They say God never gives you more than you can handle but sometimes I think God likes to push my boundaries and stretch me to the limit. I suppose with out the stretching I wouldn't know how strong I am.

6 comments:

Tas said...

That is a beautiful bump Tracy. I look forward to meeting the little soul cocooned inside.

Kelly Casanova said...

You're looking really radiant, not long to go!

Gilly said...

Tracy you look amazingly beautiful and motherly and I feel goosebumps looking at you radiate! Looking at your pic makes me feel so clucky!

I cant wait to meet this little bundle - so special!

Amber said...

Wow! Thank you for sharing your beautiful bump with us Tracy!!! You look absolutely gorgeous!

willow and moo said...

I love that photo!

fallen~from~grace said...

Oh Tracy, that first photo of you in beautiful! You look so joyous and radiant. You exude a certain kind of calmness tooin the photo;s.
I can't wait your newest little one and I think Michael is going to make a very attentive big brother.

Ali