Sunday, 19 December 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Michael

 The first of the Zucchinis are setting fruit.
Won't be long and I'll be grating them into everything to disguise them from the kids.

 I've been buys sewing up scraps of stretch into knickers.
Three pairs for me, one pair for Fern and 2 pairs for Rose.
I made Roses using the That darncat Undies pattern I bought from You Can Make This.

And we celebrated Michael's third birthday.
Sorry for the bad photo I didn't check the settings and I had it set on portrait not auto.

4 comments:

Ozjane said...

I noticed it is time to go out and get those zucchini while they are babies and at their eating best.......but it has been raining,,so hope they have not grown to big already.
I love them at the size yours are now.
Wish you were closer so I could bequeath a heap of my stretch fabrics to you ..do yell if you are ever near Melbourne.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

You do exactly the same thing with zucchinis that I do. Hide! Hide! Hide! They never really know that they are in there :)
I hope Michael had a wonderful birthday!

Tas said...

Happy birthday Houdini...I mean Michael. Gosh, he's looking grown up these days!

zofia said...

Happy Birthday to Michael!
I like that photo..shows the kids energy!